Get in Touch
Comprehensive Fuels Training Designed for Operators and Supervisors
Fuels Training covers:
- The different types of fuel contamination
- How contaminated fuel can damage engine components
- How contamination is measured
- How contamination can be avoided or reduced
- The important results of BP research and field trials
- FIT Fuels Training avoids confounding the topic of clean fuel through clear and concise learning modules. Operators and Supervisors can cover a broad spectrum of information without delving into unnecessary detail and complete the Fuels Training module in 45 minutes.
- Test Your Knowledge sections situated throughout the module provide real-time feedback to users on their progression.
- Post-training assessments allow users to test their learning and receive a certificate in their chosen Fuels Training topic.
- Managers can access assessment results to track the progression of users based on number of attempts, score, and cohort success rate.
For a sneak peak of the Supervisor fuel training module, click here.